The GB Professional certification is the second course in the GB program.
A certified GB Professional is able to:
- Understand the strategic goals of the client (company), as well as their connection to the tactical tasks of the project.
- Participate in any format of GB projects, under the leadership of a GB Facilitator. Projects may include: development prognosis for a company, product, or service; finding and eliminating root causes of problems; solving defined problems; etc.
- Analyze a complex, but localized (not a general one), problem situation and formulate a clearly stated problem with a key, variable function.
- Work, under the leadership of a GB Facilitator, in a team of client’s experts during the process of generating ideas and concepts to achieve the project goal.
- Participate in the planning process for concept implementation.
The course consists of 20 lecture hours (8 web-conferences, 2 hours each, over the course of 4 weeks) and mandatory independent work. The independent work will be reviewed by the instructors. Throughout the course, participants may ask additional questions and receive individual consultation (up to 20 hours of consultations).
Defining the Project Objective
Building Function Models
Modifiable Resource Analysis (resources directly involved in performing the selected functions – they need to be modified to solve the Problem)
|4||Proficient use of the System of Inventive Principles||4 hrs.|
Developing Conceptual Solutions
Methods of Strenngthening Solutions
|7||Solution Implementation Plan||1 hr.|
|8||Organizing GB Projects in accordance with the structure and capabilities of the GB ProTM Software||2 hrs.|
|9||Individual Project presentation||2 hrs.|
Course Prerequisites: Successful completion and certification of the GB Practitioner course.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants receive an international “GB TRIZ Professional” Certificate.
The GB Pro™ software is included in the price of the course for further use of the certified GB Professionals.
Individual certification cost: $ 4,005 + $ 872 = $ 4,877
Group certification (10 participants): $ 10,013 + $ 4,360 = $ 14,373 ($1,437 per person)
Cost for multiple groups of 10 participants is negotiable on a case by case basis.
Or contact us for information and purchase.