GB Light™ is a software recommended for generating ideas for well-defined problems. This software gives users acess to a unique system of 30 powerful Inventive Principles in order to successfully generate ideas following a single opportunity. This is a companion software to GB Pro™ and allows the users to import and export the generated idea lists. We recommend this software for training at the GB TRIZ Practitioner level.
GB Light™ is intended for:
- Brainstorming facilitators to increase efficiency of brainstorming sessions by guiding them with a System of Inventive Principles.
- TOC, Lean, Six Sigma facilitators who want to increase problem solving abilities of their teams and deliver better results.
- Innovation and problem solving trainers and coaches seeking a collection of mini-cases to support their courses.
- All those individuals that want to advance their personal creativity, inventiveness and problem solving abilities.
Some of the GB Light™ features include:
- brief navigator for well-defined problems
- challenge definition field
- opportunity selection
- 30 Inventive Principles reference guide and table
- idea generation field
- idea evaluation table
- notes field with text editing capability
- import/export of ideas to GB Pro™
What you can expect to do differently with GB Light™:
- Use GB Light™ software to resolve relatively simple inventive problems by applying Inventive Principles.
- Evaluating and combining ideas into workable solution concepts.
- Identifying and resolving subsequent problems.
- Participate in complex projects under the supervision of a Guided Brainstorming Facilitator
This software is recommended for individuals who have completed the GB TRIZ Practitioner certification.
Available in English, Russian, and Spanish.
Or contact us to purchase this product.